Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling Uber Cool Now! I'm on AMAZON!!!

Okay, okay...

Deep breath!

Wow! So weirdly awesome and fun! And er, I can't believe it!

LOL! People can officially buy my book (okay so pre-order!) at a fraction of the cost--with even Free Super Saver Shipping! Gulp! This is real folks! I'm a writer! LOL!

WAHOOO!
I would send you a link just to prove it, but it was so cool actually typing in Northanger Alibi into the search and it coming up. I don't think I've ever known coolness like that before.
Yes, I know... I'm easily entertained. And for a moment there--a brief moment, mind you--this actually trumped the new baby!
OH! And I have tons more news to share--eeeh! Okay, so I can't share... but I'm dying too. Grr... I've never been good at secrets when they're my own!


16 comments:

  1. this is TOO cool. I'm so excited for you. It's got to be pretty surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, take it in! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni! I'm so excited for you! This is all so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so totally awesome! I bet that feels amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please see! Money as debt

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

    ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

    project camelot magnetic motor

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

    Importante please pass forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. That must be an amazing feeling. Can't wait to hear what other news you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni! Congratulations!! I LOVE the cover... *Big grins* :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo! Very cool.

    I still need to pre-order a copy. Northanger Abby was actually my first Jane Austen read, so I've got a sort of soft spot for it. Your book sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete