Monday, November 25, 2013

Twelve Dancing Princesses!



WAHOOO!  This is one proud momma!  Not even a week yet and she's already in the top 10 for Fairy Tales, Mythology, and Classic Romance!  Thank you to everyone spreading the news about my latest book baby!!!  

She's on amazon here

I'll be releasing Mansfield Ranch soon... AND I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve before the year is out.  So, so exciting!  If you haven't friended me on facebook yet, why not?  

Look me up!  Author Jenni James 

I do lots of giveaways and have fun contests and freebies.  :) 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! I know someone who would love to pick that up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how u did the people i love ur books u rock jenni james

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sell the Faerie tales collection in hard copy. I love the books and want to put them in my library

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Faerie Tale Collection, Jenni! :)
    When does Twelve Dancing Princesses come out in paperback? I prefer physical copies to digital. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all your faerie tale collection books but I can't seem to find rapunzel in kindle edition. Is it out yet and if not when will it be out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.
    branding agency SF

    ReplyDelete