Monday, January 6, 2014

I Wrote 13 Books in 2013 and SAVED MY FAMILY!



If you haven't read my post about food stamps and raising seven kids... (Where I like honestly bare my soul for the world..?  You haven't?  Well... stop and do so now.  Here it is.

Right.  So onto my NEWS!!!

I did it!  I did it!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
*Ahem*  This is completely and totally epic.

Are you ready?  Eeeh!  I'm trembling just writing this, I'm so excited.  I'm so amazed and shocked and grateful.  God is good.  He just is.  Have I mentioned that He's good before?  Have I?  Well He is.

*Deep breath*

Okay.  Soo... On Saturday 1/4/14 I signed for my very own rental house!

It's gorgeous and cute and perfectly wonderful for me and my seven kids.

They're ecstatic.
I'm ecstatic.

Heck, even the people I'm renting from are ecstatic (they're fans of mine).

*tears*

I don't have a broom, or a mop, or a vacuum... or even a shower curtain rod...  As in I'll be starting over completely from scratch.  No table or couches...

BUT I have a house.  And a couple of dressers and a bunch of toys and the family piano and all the pictures I managed to save in the move... *sigh*  and a House.  I have my VERY OWN HOUSE!!!  Eeeeeh!

Okay.

Let me recap.  I wrote 13 books in 2013 and saved my family.

THIRTEEN.

I died writing them.

No really, I think I lost massive brain cells.

But I did it.  I wrote and wrote and wrote...

And 2013 actually became the greatest year... EVER!  The longest, most busiest, most insanely stressful year... but it was worth it.  It was worth every second of it.  I did it!  I did it!

My dreams have come true.

And guess what? It IS possible to create your own destiny.  It IS possible to do the IMPOSSIBLE.  And it is possible to believe it's possible.

*sigh*

No more food stamps.
My very own minivan.
And now my house!!!!

M'Kay.  Now, I'm off to pack some more.  I've got a new state to move to and only two days to do it!

I love you all!  Thank you.  Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.  Thank you for your belief in me and all the cheering you've done.  You are amazing.  :)




23 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! You're my idol, everyday you amaze me. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Heavenly Father has sure blessed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! That's amazing! You're such an amazing example!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing and inspirational. Congrats, Jenni! You're writing your own fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you and your family!!!! Only awesomeness from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! You've worked hard and deserve this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing and such an inspiration. Love you so much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that's so great, where are you moving, cause I live in New Mexico and it was really cool to have you here writing books where I live:) any way good luck and have a good new year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. also are you done writing books though:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. jenni james were r u moveing to

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Jenni!

    That's absolutely awesome for you!!!

    I hope you and the kids have a successful 2014. It's already off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are seriously SUPERWOMAN! I found it really hard to hold down a full time job, a part time job, and 19 college credits, and I only had one little girl.
    YOU are amazing. I hope your ex sees this. He ranks with MY ex somewhere in the genus echinodermata....:o) Oh wait. That's sort of a skeleton. I forget the term for sponges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I met Jenni yesterday for the first time and I'm feeling blessed just to have shared her space. She is a beautiful, talented, kind, talented, amazing, talented, woman! I'm still riding the high. Jenni, such a pleasure to meet you. Can't wait to purchase and read ALL of your books! You and your family are so BEAUTIFUL! God is so good. You deserve everything this Universe has to offer and more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know you personally and found that you were divorced! I was shocked! I found your page searching for Faerie novels. I saw your face and instantly knew it was you. I'm Glad to see you succeed! You're parents are amazing. I read a story about a road trip with your family that you wrote 2002 or 2003 It was amazing and I knew you were gonna be a good writer. You've surpassed that and then some. I'm enjoying your Faerie Tale Collection! Thank You again and it was nice to see somebody I know actually become famous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on everything even though it was awhile ago but still congrats! I was wondering if you knew when Mansfield Ranch was going to come out as a paperback book? I'm really wanting to read it and I'm really excited!! Thanks! Hope everything is going well with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.
    brand firms San Francisco

    ReplyDelete