Thursday, July 13, 2017

MOVIE! NOT CINDERELLA'S TYPE is going to be a MOVIE!

Seriously!

They're actually filming RIGHT NOW!  As in I sneaked away from the set for a little bit so I can actually tell you about it!

And yeah, I'm pretty much freaking out. It's THAT awesome!



Young Indy at the birthday party where she gets her kitten! 

Indy making breakfast for aunt, uncle and cousins.

Aunt Clarise grilling Indy.


The best part is, I got to write the screenplay!  :)  As in I worked on it. The producers had some incredible ideas to expand scenes and the characters, so there's a lot of new added stuff for the movie. However, it doesn't compromise the book or characters, only enhances.

This movie is set for a digital release (hulu, amazon prime, netflix...) for Valentine's Day Feb. 2018. Meanwhile... other producers are looking at different screenplays (of my books) that I've written too. Maybe we'll see another movie soon!  Whoop!


Here they are filming in front of Indy's Aunt Clarise's house. (Stepmom)


Indy and Bryant walking home from school. 


Indy and Bryant at the park. 

Such gorgeous locations!!!

AND because I love giveaways... We're having the cast sign 6 copies of my book to be given away over the next few months.  So please like the Not Cinderella's Type facebook page and join the fun!
Go the the facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/NotCinderella/


19 comments:

  1. AHHHH SO EXCITED!! Can't wait!! I read this book when it first came out on wattpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the movie - very cute. :)
    - Jenna Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters and I just watched the movie and loved it! We now look forward to discovering more of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet movie with a great message and POV, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where was this movie filmed? I am seeing some familiar looking mountains in the background and want to know if I am right in where I think it is. Oh and it's a great movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I just saw this. It was filmed in Orem, Utah. :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I just watched the movie last night. Nicely done. Do you have a copy of the screenplay that you'd be willing to share?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my 14 year old and I watched this last night ! cute cute movie we loved it and my daughter got super excited when she noticed some of the movie was filmed in Liberty park we go there every summer multiple times !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What role did Jerry Johnson have in this movie? He's my professor at BYU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you find out where he was?

      Delete
  10. Very useful and informative post. Thanks For sharing. Sainik Job Circular 2024

    ReplyDelete