Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mansfield Ranch has offically taken OVER!

Move over, The Northanger Affect--and Persuaded rewrites--and edits for any other book I've worked on. Mansfield Ranch wants told and wants told NOW!

Ack! So beyond every secret voodoo trick and writer's curses I could find... there is still not a cure for stopping a book when it wants to be written. I guess it figures it has waited long enough--Sheez! I mean, it was pretty torked when i skipped it to write The NA, yeah, still suffering for that. Grr.

Oh well! I give in! Give up! Retreat! Retrench! And just short of running away...since it's gluing my bum to this seat... I began writing! LOL! No choice. It's the only relief I get once those darn characters start talking...
*Sigh*

So I'm in love. Already. I mean, technically, I know it's a little quick. Sheez, I've really only known Mansfield Ranch like a few days now... but yeah, it's fast becoming one of my most favorite babies of all. Wanna see how cute it is? Do ya? Do ya? It's super cute! Eeeh! Honestly, who can resist an little bitty newborn chapter of a new MS? Really? They're so fun, and exciting and just darn irresistible! Yeah, I'm a proud mom, what can I say? Hehehe!

What would you do if you went from being a nobody to a somebody in the blink of an eye?
All Lilly Price had ever known was living in the shadow of her widely successful adoptive family. Until a twist of fate deals Lilly the hand of the most popular guy in Bloomfield--instantly, everything flips upside down. Now she must choose between the unavailable love of her life--or the guy who promises to be available forever.

So here it is, the link to my sneak peek (Oh! And yes, Casey and Nikki--I'm writing more sheez! Hold your horses--i'll send it as soon as I can!)http://www.authorjennijames.com/mansfieldranch
ENJOY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, yay. Giddy up! Going read now. Blurb sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! Those stories can be so bossy sometimes, can't they? lol. But, we still love them. :)

    I loved the section of Mansfield Ranch! It was adorable. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first post didn't go through but I just read it and it is terrific!! LOVED the emotions and I already know who I want to get together--great set up! You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first post didn't go through but I just read it and it is terrific!! LOVED the emotions and I already know who I want to get together--great set up! You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! I love Mansfiel Ranch, Okay I love them all!! But it's funny how I can get excited all over again about a story I know so well. Good Luck!! I love the feeling that excitement that comes with the flow of new inspiration. I totally got a glimpse of a scene for a new book last night and I am so so so excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I meant Mansfield Park, not ranch Obviously I haven't read Mansfield Ranch. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie & Melissa, Thanks!

    Renee--Aww! Thank you! And yes, my stories are totally bossy

    Terri--Aww! WoW! Thanks terri! And thanks for coming back and posting!

    Candice--Wow! I can't wait to hear about the new book--and I'm so glad you're excited about M R!

    ReplyDelete