Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jenni James What's in a name?


1.YOUR REAL NAME: Jennifer Kay James

2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(mother and fathers middle names)
Lee Las

3.NASCAR NAME:
(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Roy Floyd

4.STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Jamje

5.DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Dog

6.SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, town where you were born)
Kay Phoenix

7.SUPERHERO NAME:
(2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Blue Smoothie

8.FLY NAME:
(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Jeja (oops if I could follow directions.. LOL! that's supposed to say Jees! Thanks Lois!)

9.STREET NAME:
(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Cookies 'n' Cream Shortbread

10.SKANK NAME:
(1st pet's name, street you grew up on)
Tela 82nd Avenue

11.GANGSTA NAME:
(first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')
Jenizzle

12.YOUR GOTH NAME:
(black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Princess

13. STRIPPER NAME:
(name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Amber Romance Nerds

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OK so I have offically died laughing (hope you all will miss me) My favorite is 13! hahahah! Just goes to show i was never meant for the nightlife! LOL! Oh! And by the way... if you've read this... you're tagged! I can't wait to read yours! Please let me know when you post it! Muhahaha!

13 comments:

  1. LOL, Jenizzle. *Something's wrong with my Google reader today...it's blocking me from seeing your post's last paragraph!* LOL HeeeeHawwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost me at the parent's middle names bit - my Mum never had one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Blue Smoothie is a great name, but the Cookies and Cream Shortbread may fail you on the street:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you missed on the fly name. Wouldn't that be

    Jees. Much more fly! I gotta say I love 13 too. yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANGIE!--NO fair! Doesn't count! LOL! You know you wanna know what your soap opera name is! LOL!

    Jinksy--Yeah, my daddy doesn't have a middle name either... I had to use the last half of his name! LOL!

    Debbie--I was pretty darn proud of The Blue Smoothie myself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa--Thanks! LOL! I cracked up like crazy doing them! LOL!

    Lois--ACK! Thanks! I'll fix that now! LOL! you're right it's a way cooler name! HAHAHA and I'm still laughing at 13 I can't help it!

    Regina--LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL okay I have responded to the tag and it is now posted on my blog... by the way, I'm Jenizzle too LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenizzle--LOL! Wahoo! I'm reading now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is way FUN! I might just have to do one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caitlin! Do it! do it! It was super funny! LOL!

    ReplyDelete